Part # CI100043
This is the ultimate intake upgrade for the Audi S4 and S5 (B9). It flows 31% more than stock, reduces pressure drop, and improves turbocharger efficiency. This directly translates to +19 AWHP and +20 AWFT-LBS of torque on top of our Stage 1 (93) tune making this a simple upgrade for more power you can feel.
Our kit includes everything you need to bolt on and go. No new tuning is needed to run this product, and the product is emissions friendly. We include all new OEM gaskets and all the nuts, bolts, and clamps needed for an easy install. Lastly, thanks to our billet turbo inlet adapter, this is the only intake you'll ever need. Should you later upgrade your turbo, a new, larger adapter can be installed to adapt to the larger inlet simply by swapping out the billet adapter!
- Full intake system: Inlet, airbox, filter, and inlet piping
- +19 AWHP & +20 AWFT-LBS gain over stock (APR Stage 1 93)
- Flows 31% more than stock
- Reduced pressure drop at the turbo inlets
- Improved linearization across the turbos
- Enhanced engine sound
- Carbon fiber construction
- Turbos spool faster
- Turbos operate more efficiently
- Massive 7” x 7” filter with a 4” outlet and 5.5” frontal inlet
- High flow and washable pleated cotton gauze filter material
- Airbox has additional flow paths faced away from the engine
- Inlet piping diameter is maximized from the 4” filter all the way to the turbocharger
- Inlet piping addresses system restriction, unlike competitive airbox systems that are compatible with factory inlet piping
- Billet turbo adapter ring make fitting this system to a larger turbo possible
- New OEM gaskets included
- Emissions friendly
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Tampering Policy dated November 23rd, 2020. The company has reasonable basis (test results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal emissions standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and the EPA Tampering Policy. This product is NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending with CARB. Once testing is complete with California, and an E.O. number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status.