N55 Engine Platform - Mechanical Wastegate
Part # D310-0115
For the racing enthusiast or those just looking for the best this is the ultimate upgrade to fully maximize the power output of your MWG N55 engine. The compressor wheel inside the turbocharger is increased in size allowing 30% greater flow thus enabling additional boost pressures at higher engine speeds while retaining efficiency. These aren't standard rebuilds but rather brand new units with a new stock turbine custom cast and manufactured with an upgraded thrust system to ensure a reliable and prolonged life. In order to attain maximum advertised power gains, these big turbos will need to be paired with DINANTRONICS Stage 4, as well as Dinan's intercooler to fully regulate the boost increase and deliver a polished product although the exhaust and intake is also recommended.
- No core charge or core return is required.
- Brand new upgraded turbo that is custom cast and manufactured with an upgraded thrust system.
- Larger billet compressor/impeller wheel that allows ~30% greater flow over stock which then enables additional boost to be realized while retaining efficiency.
- Brand new stock turbine.
- Turbo assembly is compatible with mechanical/vacuum wastegate vehicles only.
- Peak power: 428 HP @ 5500 RPM and 443 LB-FTs @ 4500 RPM and a max gain of 122 HP @ 6000 RPM and 107 LB-FTs @ 6000 RPM when coupled with other Dinan Performance upgrades (Data from F30 335i MWG w/ MPPK and automatic transmission. Other variants may produce
- Dinan Installation instructions detail a procedure which is quicker than BMW's turbo replacement procedure saving the end-user money and time at the shop (Applicable to RWD vehicles only).
- Includes o-rings and gaskets needed for complete installation on a RWD vehicle only. If installing on an xDrive vehicle Dinan P/N D313-0117 is required for additional installation hardware.
- Factory matching new car warranty (4yr/50k) when run in Dinan specification
- 50 State Emissions legal; CARB EO # D-176-52.
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle