N55 Engine Platform - Electronic Wastegate
Part # D310-0110A
For the racing enthusiast or those just looking for the best this is the ultimate upgrade to fully maximize the power output of your EWG N55 engine. The compressor wheel inside the turbocharger is increased in size allowing 30% greater flow thus enabling additional boost pressures at higher engine speeds while retaining efficiency. These are fully cast turbos that are manufactured to Dinan specifications along with an upgraded thrust system over the stock turbo to ensure a reliable and prolonged life. In order to attain maximum advertised power gains, these big turbos will need to be paired with the approriate Dinan tuning, as well as an upgraded intercooler (Dinan Dual Core Intercooler where applicable) to fully regulate the boost increase and deliver a polished product.
- Fully cast turbo that is manufactured to Dinan specifications with an upgraded thrust system thereby avoiding lengthy turnaround times caused by a core exchange program.
- Larger billet compressor/impeller wheel that allows ~30% greater flow over stock which then enables additional boost to be realized while retaining efficiency.
- Turbo assembly is compatible with electric wastegate vehicles only.
- Peak power w/ DPT (M2): 446 BHP @ 6500 RPM and 458 LB-FTs @ 4500 RPM with max gains of 101 BHP @ 6500 RPM and 86 LB-FTs @ 4500 RPM when coupled with other Dinan Performance upgrades on 93 octane.
- Peak power w/ Flash (Non-M2): 436BHP @ 6500 RPM and 472 LB-FTs @ 3000 RPM and a max gain of 135 BHP @ 4500 RPM and 172 LB-FTs @ 3000 RPM when coupled with other performance upgrades on 93 octane..
- Dinan Installation instructions detail a procedure which is quicker than BMW's turbo replacement procedure saving the end-user money and time at the shop (Applicable to RWD vehicles only).
- Includes o-rings and gaskets needed for complete installation on a RWD vehicle only. If installing on an xDrive vehicle Dinan P/N D313-0117 is required for additional installation hardware.
- Factory matching new car warranty (4yr/50k) when run in Dinan specification.
- 50 State Emissions legal; CARB EO # D-176-52.
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle