Carbon Fiber - F12/F13
Part # D760-0037
The F12/F13 M6 Dinan high flow carbon fiber cold air intake, like most Dinan products, has a sleek and functional appearance that embodies high performance. The F10 M6 cold air intake allows cool outside air to be pushed into the engine via a pair of supplemental carbon fiber intake ducts located at the front of the engine bay. The M5 cold air intake system was carefully designed within tight packaging constraints and in consideration of ideal aerodynamic diffusing angles to optimize the efficiency and performance of this induction system. Each duct leads combustion air through a custom-designed intake assembly that has a larger than stock metered air flow housing as well as a Dinan conical air filter with a 77% larger capacity. Dinan engineers have painstakingly developed custom tooling to ensure the entire Dinan cold air intake system is sealed like a factory replacement, thereby preventing hot air from the engine compartment to compromise its effectiveness. The stock air inlets are left intact and fully functional to provide a new total of four air intakes into the engine for maximum airflow. Improved induction airflow offered by Dinan cold air intake systems increases engine performance, even more so if used in combination with other performance-enhancing Dinan products.
- More Power: + 13 HP, + 7 LB-FT (coupled w/ engine tuning)
- Carbon fiber air box lids and intake ducts
- Entire Dinan Intake system is sealed like a factory replacement to ensure only cold outside air and not hot air from the engine compartment is being utilized
- Dinan proprietary Injection molded Dinan MAF housings are larger than stock
- Stock air filters are replaced with 77% larger Dinan conical air filters for optimum flow
- Additional secondary inlets for additional air flow
- Stock System Stays Completely Functional
This part is legal for sale or use on Racing Use Only Vehicles.
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle