Carbon Fiber - G20
Part # D760-0052
The Dinan carbon fiber intake for the platform rights the wrongs of the stock system and delivers a semi-open intake capable of flowing 58% more air than the stock system resulting in additional top end power and increased throttle response. At the same time revealing a more aggressive, sporty carbon fiber appearance, and an increase in sound courtesy of the removal of the intake resonator and implementation of a semi-open design.
- More Power: Max gains of 9 WHP and 8 lb-ft of torque @ 6500 RPM on a completely stock vehicle.
- Enjoyably louder, sportier sound.
- Improved throttle response
- Outflows factory intake by 58% or more.
- Larger volume air box (60% larger than stock).
- 40% increase in filter area (stock: 82 in², Dinan: 115 in²) for optimum flow.
- Quick and easy installation
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Tampering Policy dated November 23rd, 2020. The company has reasonable basis (test results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal emissions standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and the EPA Tampering Policy. This product is NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending with CARB. Once testing is complete with California, and an E.O. number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status.