Stainless Steel - Black Tips - F90
Part # D660-0079-BLK
The F90 M5 has impressed users and critics alike with its awe-inspiring power, effortless delivery, and general embodiment of what BMW has always been about - refined performance. Form and function reign supreme from the factory in true German form. On the other hand, other aspects may not be as carefully cultivated. The stock exhaust note on the F90 M5 as an example, while no slouch, is probably best described as having a subdued aggressive note. Dinan believes for such a powerful and impressive car however that the vehicle deserves to be able to bellow a bit louder and more aggressively. The F90 M5 is the alpha on the public roads after all. Dinan's goal is to let the machine sound the part in addition to performing it. With Dinan, there is no reason to sacrifice anything in the process to meet that goal either. Whether that be in the form of drone, civility, appearance or any other aspect.
- More Power: + 6 HP @ 6600 RPM, + 5 LB-FT @ 6600 RPM
- Enjoyably louder, sportier sound
- Four massive 4" diameter clamp-on, double-walled, black ceramic coated and laser engraved exhaust tips
- 100% 304 stainless steel construction
- Larger diameter piping for increased flow (83mm vs 80mm)
- Stock exhaust valve actuators reused and operation of exhaust valve is unchanged so exhaust tone can be adjusted via the M-drive settings
- Computer controlled exhaust valves are retained and limit noise during low speed driving and open fully during high-load conditions
- Twin secondary exhaust valves are a whopping 76mm diameter, making them 30% less restrictive than the OE valves
- Easy bolt-on installation with included mounting hardware
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.