Stainless Steel - Polished Tips - G30
Part # D660-0075
The G30 M550i exhaust ushers in a new era of Dinan exhaust design. To date, Dinan has been synonymous with welded on, thin-walled tips and a philosophy of exuding a civilized note when you want it to be, and a pleasantly aggressive one under hard acceleration. While the mantra is maintained, albeit tweaked with the emergence of mid-pipes and resonator deletes to those who want an even more aggressive sound, the styling of the tips is being drastically transformed. The new massive 4" diameter tips on the M550i exhaust are the biggest we have done thus far in addition to being double-walled the polar opposite of our normal thin-walled style. Perhaps most importantly however is the new tips are clamp-on. Not welded as in the past, so they can be easily swapped to new styles or replaced as the need arises.
- More Power: + 8 HP @ 6600 RPM, + 6 LB-FT @ 6600 RPM
- Drone abatement technologies used to reduce cabin resonance
- Enjoyably louder, sportier sound
- Four massive 4" diameter clamp-on, double-walled, polished or ceramic black, laser engraved exhaust tips
- Computer controlled exhaust valves are retained and limit noise during low speed driving and open fully during high-load conditions
- 100% 304 stainless steel construction
- Easy bolt-on installation with included mounting hardware
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.