Stainless Steel - 2.75" - F97/F98
Part # D660-0087
The Dinan Resonator Delete Kit for the F97 X3M and F98 X4M introduces a more aggressive tone and an increase in volume over the stock system. Coupled with the associated Dinan exhaust, the sound is further enhanced into a smoother, fuller and more aggressive note that is befitting of the performance SAV.
The offering removes the hydro-formed factory resonated section and replaces it with 70mm T304 stainless steel tubing for freer flowing capabilities. In place of the factory resonator itself, Dinan incorporates a beautifully crafted X-pipe made from mandrel-bent tubing for minimum restriction, unlike stamped X-pipes, which are commonplace in the market. This sophisticated 'X' is not only the focal point of the system in terms of aesthetics but also the star when it comes to the effects on the sound. Promoting even flow to both banks of tips, the 'X' removes unwanted nuances in sound caused by uneven exhaust flow that is often present with stock systems.
- Louder, smoother and fuller sound.
- Deletes resonator between catalyst and rear muffler for increased volume.
- Includes X-pipe crossover made from mandrel bent tubing to promote even flow with minimum restriction.
- Lighter than stock (OEM: 10 lbs. vs. Dinan: 8 lbs.)
- 2.75" (80mm) tubing replaces stock hydro-formed piping.
- 100% 304 stainless steel construction with a brushed finish.
- Easy bolt-on installation with included mounting hardware.
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.