Part # 4431
Flash tuning meets convenience and versatility with a feature rich handheld device. That's right - the most significant and important performance enhancement available for your turbo charged car is now deliverable from the comfort of your drivers' seat. With multiple octane calibrations dependent on your specific needs, desires or limitations nestled in the palm of your hand you can switch to the appropriate map with the click of a few buttons and a short flash.
Important Notes: 1. DINANFLASH Handhelds are DIY and thus are at your own risk. Dinan is not responsible for consequential damages (neither parts nor labor) that may be caused as a result of the installation or use of this product. 2. The B58 engine and its multitude of variants account for numerous unique box codes across various platforms. While Dinan has created files for many of these permutations, there is a chance you may have a box code that we have not seen. If this happens to be the case the handheld will prompt you to plug in the device to a computer after the unlock process in order to transmit relevant data to Dinan. We ask that you give us a call at 1-800-341-5480 when this has occurred so we can expedite the request. File creation typically occurs within 24-48 hours and will be available once the DINANFLASH Handheld is updated with new software via the Update Agent. Additional information about this process can be found in the user manual as well as the FAQ. 3. It is recommended that you update your DINANFLASH Handheld unit upon receipt via the Update Agent software to ensure the device is loaded with the most recent software/firmware.
- ECU flashing at home courtesy of a palm perfect handheld device equipped with a high definition 2.8" color screen and an easily navigable graphic interface that plugs into the OBD2 port.
- More Power: Max gains between 50-98 WHP / 67-120 lb-ft of torque depending on octane. Consult the performance charts for specific/detailed data.
- Multiple octane calibrations (91, 93 and 100) that can be flashed in moments directly from the handheld.
- Full map rescaling for drivability from idle to wide open throttle and everywhere in between.
- Optimized boost control, cam phasing, fueling, airflow and temperature controls for maximum power output that is also safe and reliable.
- Top speed governor (VMAX) removed.
- Sport gauges rescaled to reflect higher than stock power output.
- Retains all BMW factory engine safeguards and adds additional safety precautions such as the stationary rev limiter being set to 5000 RPM.
- Vehicle monitoring and logging capabilities. Up to 8 PID's monitored at a time with up to 4 displayed on screen.
- Read and clear diagnostic codes.
- One device can flash multiple VINs for maximum vehicle versatility (only one can be paired at a time).
- Upgradeable from DINANTRONICS Elite (V1 or V2) at a discounted rate via trade-in program. See the FAQ linked below for details.
- Free software updates for life via the Update Agent software.
- DINANFLASH Handhelds carry a 1 year limited warranty.
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Tampering Policy dated November 23rd, 2020. The company has reasonable basis (test results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal emissions standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and the EPA Tampering Policy. This product is NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending with CARB. Once testing is complete with California, and an E.O. number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status.