Carbon Fiber Tips
The Fabspeed Valvetronic Nordschleife Exhaust System gives the 992 GT3 a truly exotic sports car sound, all while retaining the functionality of PSE (Porsche Sport Exhaust). Our design process started with 3D scanning the entire OEM exhaust system using our CREAFORM 700 Handscan so that we could make a complete Solidworks 3D model of the exhaust. We then designed the exhaust and fixtures using that model so that the exhaust fit perfectly to OEM standards. After multiple revisions for sound and dyno testing we decided to use our signature crossover “talk” tube to tie the two cylinder banks together for exhaust scavenging and to defeat resonance. The exhaust valves are made by Helical Limited in the United Kingdom. These ISO 9001 certified valves are the same ones Ferrari, McLaren and Porsche use on their GT cars. The piping is mandrel bent from T304 Stainless steel, and you have five different tip options to choose from.
With PSE off our Valvetronic exhaust gives a nice subtle increase in volume. With PSE on it turns the 4.0L's exhaust note into a truly exotic sound with a significant increase in volume. The exhaust note changes from the smooth purr of the OEM exhaust to the aggressive race-bred snarl of a 911 CUP car. (If you need to cut down on how loud your exhaust is because of race track rules, we sell turn down tips which cut 3-6db of exhaust SPL.)
This system improves on Porsche’s design by increasing pipe diameter from 2.5 in to 2.75 in and using our signature cast X-pipe instead of the factory H-Pipe. On our DynoJet we saw +14 whp at 4200 RPM and a healthy dose of torque down low at 4200 RPM gaining 17 ft/lbs of tq. That’s 16 HP gain at the crank.
- Fits all Porsche 992 GT3 2022+ Models worldwide
- Significant Dyno gains across the RPM band. +17 ft/lbs tq @ 4200RPM and +14 whp @ 4200RPM
- Weight savings of 7lbs 3.2KGs vs the factory exhaust
- Completely retains PSE valved exhaust functionality
- Uses aerospace quality Helical Limited exhaust valves imported from the U.K.
- This cat-back system is emissions legal in all 50 states and the rest of the world (ROW)
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16ga CNC mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Laser scanned and CAD designed for perfect OEM fitment using an Ametek Handyscan 700
- No Check Engine Light guaranteed
- Simple DIY bolt-on installation, no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty