Our Sport Competition Performance Package will totally wake up your Urus and transform both the sound and driving characteristics. XperTune Performance software upgrade improves horsepower, torque, and driving characteristics by reprogramming various sensor inputs, air/fuel ratios, and boost pressure. Achieve excellent power from the Lamborghini Urus 3.0L Twin Turbo V8 without sacrificing driveability or reliability by optimizing the engine's performance.
Fabspeed Lamborghini Urus Sport Catalytic Converters replace the restrictive factory cats with high-performance German-imported 200-cell HJS sport catalytic converters for significantly improved performance and exotic car sound. HJS Sport Cats are extremely efficient in terms of air flow, flowing at 93 - 95% the rate of a straight pipe. We are utilizing bullet proof, high flow HJS catalysts to ensure durability and longevity for the life of the product while eliminating chances of a check engine light. Fabspeed Motorsport invested a lot of time and resources into developing the best possible downpipes and we're now proud to offer you this latest and greatest solution. Lamborghini is constantly updating and revolutionizing their vehicles and offering even better performance, and we're dedicated to doing the same. Fabspeed Motorsport is the world's authority for aftermarket Lamborghini performance.
BMC air filters are the best OEM replacement drop in filters on the market. Starting with its outer frame, BMC uses a special soft rubber material made in a process called "full molding", which not only provides a much tighter seal around the filter, but also eliminates any potential cracking or breaking of the filter. The filter element itself is made of a washable cotton material that provides nearly 40% greater airflow than paper, enclosed in an alloy mesh screen which helps the filter keep its shape and protects against larger debris and dirt. The increased flow of air through the filter provides a steady stream of clean air to the engine, resulting in much more consistent and efficient power.
- We expect gains of over 100 ft/lbs TQ and 80 HP
- Fits all Lamborghini Urus vehicles 2018+ world wide
- Lifetime BMC filters are washable and re-oilable
- Extra large German imported HJS catalytic converters specifically fitted for this model to maximize performance and flow, while maintaining durability
- Simple and direct bolt-on replacement for the stock ceramic restrictive catalytic converters
- Optimized for maximum performance with NO catalyst generated check engine light, guaranteed
- Fabspeed Motorsport USA is HJS Germany's exclusive importer and North American distributor so you will only get legitimate HJS catalytic converters when you buy from Fabspeed Motorsport.
- Upgrade the tune at no charge over the life of the car. Can be flashed back to stock when you would like at any time.
- This upgrade requires you to send us your ECU for re-programming. You will be emailed a download link with detailed instructions after adding this to your cart and checking out.
- You must fill out and include a copy of the ECU Information form along with your ECU upon sending it in. Please contact us if you need to send the form in any other manner.
- Fabspeed Motorsport saves your stock/factory ECU settings so that you can revert your vehicle back to stock settings at any time.
SHIPPING DETAILS: Shipping costs for sending an ECU to Fabspeed is the responsibility of the purchaser. The ECU will be tuned within 24-48 hours of receiving it and Fabspeed will then ship back the ECU using whatever method it was shipped in with. (For example: If you send in your ECU via Ground shipping, we will ship it back via Ground. If you ship it via Overnight, we will ship it back via Overnight.)
Why We Choose HJS Catalytic Converters:
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade materials you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the "straight pipe sound" while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light. If you'd like to learn more, watch our video about HJS catalytic converters.